Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Dark Power Collection by Bill Myers

Books: The Society, The Deceived, and The Spell.

Plot: these books are about the power of God vs. the power of the devil. If you don't believe in God, I suggest you don't read these books, because they're all about His power and strength over the devil. Two teenagers fight with God's power to overcome the devil in their high school.

Comments: These books are okay, but I thought they were a little bit too focused on religion. I realize that that's what the books were supposed to be about, but they were too religious for my personal taste. I read books to get away from life, and this just helped remind me of it. The characters are well-rounded and likable, and I like the way they are introduced into their new school. The plot is okay, though as I said, it's completely focused on God's power vanquishing the devil's power. The storyline is pretty good, nice and smooth reading.

Rating: I give this collection of books a six out of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment