Monday, August 16, 2010

Andromeda Klein by Frank Portman

Plot: a teenage girl's story of growing up and surviving among boring and cruel peers.

Comments: I didn't like this book very much. I thought it was interesting when I started reading it because the main character, Andromeda, is different from other people and doesn't care what they think. But as I continued reading, it got kind of boring. Andromeda liked tarrot cards and such, and she would go on and on about what a card meant and different stories about the people on the cards. It got to the point that a page would be about her life, and then two pages would be her considering and pondering mystical legends and deep meanings. It was incredibly boring and annoying, so I stopped reading it.

Rating: I rate this book a five out of ten. Too boring for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment