Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston

Click here for book two.

Plot: A seventeen year old girl living in New York is acting as a faerie queen in the famous play, A Midsummer Night's Dream. It turns out, however, that there are faeries in New York, and a human raised in the faerie world is oddly attracted by the girl.

Comments: I loved this book! The main character has a sharp tongue and a fierce temper, and she fits this role perfectly. The way the two main characters interact makes me smile. It gets confusing at times, but if you read carefully and don't give up, you'll get it soon enough. The characters were all very well made, and the words paint a picture in my head as I read. There are a lot of names, though, and that makes it a little hard at times.

Rating: I will give this book an eight and a half out of ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment